Culmina Family Estate Winery is the result of a lifetime of experience in the wine industry for Don, Elaine and Sara Triggs. Having worked in the industry for a combined 40+ years, Don and Elaine began in 2007 with a simple goal: to make the highest quality wines possible from their own family estate. Channelling their lifelong passion and resources into their family-run property in the Golden Mile, Culmina represents their commitment to excellence as well as their desire to craft icon quality wines reflective of their origins. Culmina is a family-owned wine estate operated by the Triggs and a small team of dedicated professionals. For the Triggs, ownership does not mean standing on the sidelines, but rather a full-time, hands-on commitment to every aspect of the business. At the helm of the local team is BC-winemaking Icon, Pascal Madevon. Hailing from France, Pascal Madevon offers a wealth of industry experience from Canada and abroad, infusing his passion in all aspects of the grape growing and winemaking cycle.
- Learn about Culmina’s ‘Artistry, Science, and Excellence’ approach in personalized, small-group Vineyard & Winery Tours
- Try Culmina’s 2013 Unicus - the Okanagan Valley’s first Grüner Veltliner - in an in-depth, seated Reserve Tasting
- Experience world-class gastronomy and atmosphere at winery events
- Enjoy Members-Only Fermentation Hall and Barrel Cellar dinners
- Spend a half-day with one of the Proprietors on a Multi-Bench tour of the property as a Visa Infinite Cardholder