Surpassing all Ramada branded hotels we have ever seen, this hotel is an oasis while still ultra-convenient.
Their setting in Penticton is conveniently at Penticton's north entrance off Highway 97, yet their courtyard takes you away to a peaceful luxurious setting, "away from it all". The rooms are spacious and the service is top notch. Enjoy the courtyard pool, poolside dining, an excellent patio dining room at the gastro pub on site with excellent wine list and craft beer offerings.
MUST DO ACTIVITIES
- Visit the Kettle Valley Station for local pours of wine or beer.
- Jump into the hot tub after a dip in the pool.
- Enjoy your morning coffee on your private patio or balcony.
- Ask the front desk for the must do activities in the area.
- Go for a run or walk along the channel parkway.